Why Our Pub is Great
The Land Oak pub is two venues in one; a proper local pub and a family-friendly restaurant, not to mention our varied menu is packed with classics. We serve a varied and colourful children’s menu, with favourite dishes for the little ones and some extra-special surprises for the bigger kids. Our dessert menu is heaving with temptations, both hot and cold. You’re sure to find something sinful to finish you off!
Our spacious bar and restaurant is traditionally furnished, with revealed beams and brickwork—yet the feel is modern and airy. We’re the perfect spot for a casual dinner, whether you’re feeding the whole family, bringing a significant other for a quiet meal, or entertaining clients.
On Sundays, our specials board includes our famous chef’s roasts: roast-style dishes with a twist. And if you’re in the mood for something lighter, we offer a range of melts and sandwiches as well as starters, sharers, and salads. Found the perfect meal on the menu, but don’t fancy the sides? No worries. Our servers will be happy to change them. And if you feel the need for something sweet but don’t have room, we’ll box up your pud so you can take it home. We’ll see you soon!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stone baked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stone baked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.